Thursday 22 July 2010

new release: My Cuppa Tea

I loooooooove tea! My favorites? Jasmin, Mint, Earl Grey and Darjeeling. Always hot with no sugar and not too dark! I know some of my friends are real tea addicts too. Cindy recently gave a High Tea Birthday party. We all brought something to eat. Man you can't believe how many calories there were on the table!

So for all us tea lovers I made this new kit which I think is really very versatile and can be easily used on other subjects.

It contains:
- 12 papers (7 patterned and 5 solid papers)
- 54 elements
- 1 lowercase alpha

Here's the preview


grab it over at Zig Zag Scrap 

and here's some inspiration for you

by Cindy

by me

by Arumrose

by Masevy

by Cynthia

by Maaike

by Barbara

and another one by me

No comments:

Post a Comment