Thursday 15 April 2010

new release: I do, I do, I do

A wedding is an important event in anyones life. Whether its your own wedding or that of someone close to you, we all feel the happiness, joy and reverence for the occasion deeply. In addition to the professional photographs taken to memorialize the occasion, many personal photos are often taken by friends and family during the day. These little personal glimpses, captured by our loved ones can add so much to the memory of that special day!

The I do, I do, I do kit contains simple, very subtly textured, yet beautifully coordinated papers and elements that will help you create an elegant album filled with all those amateur photos of your wedding day and off course to preserve the stories behind them. This way youll never forget even the smallest details of that very special day!

Maybe you would like to get a head start by buying the I do, I do, I do quickpage album and use the kit to personalize it and truly make it yours!

The kit includes:
20 papers (14 patterned and 6 very subtly textured solids) and 41 elements!

No comments:

Post a Comment