Thursday 25 March 2010

new release: In Hindsight

Well the secret is out! Here's the collab kit Ange and I made:


Isn't it gorgeous? I love, love, love how it turned out...and I love, love, love the theme because the kit is al about life’s unexpected turning points.

I mean, where are you now? Not literally but where are you in life? What are you doing? Who are you becoming? And how did you arrive at this place?

We all reach turning points, crossroads, events that take our lives in different directions. Some of those turning points are obvious the moment they occur, others we may only see in hindsight though.

I dare you to buy the kit and take a walk down memory lane and pinpoint the unforeseen occurrences and unplanned events that led you to where you are now!

No comments:

Post a Comment